Rossetti in Childhood, Max Beerbohm (1922).
D. G. Rossetti, precociously manifesting, among the exiled patriots who frequented his father’s house in Charlotte Street, that queer indifference to politics which marked him in his prime and his decline.
#Dante Gabriel Rossetti#Rossetti#Dante Rossetti#Gabriel Rossetti#Max Beerbohm#Rossetti and his circle
- scrawfish likes this
- slavetohiscat reblogged this from somniumdantis
- sowideasea likes this
- themagicaltalesofthegrim reblogged this from notophelia
- heaveninawildflower reblogged this from somniumdantis
- heaveninawildflower likes this
- notophelia reblogged this from arthistorianmindswirls and added:
- ubu507 likes this
- formerlyprincesscosette likes this
- arthistorianmindswirls reblogged this from somniumdantis
- wasurete-iku-kara likes this
- galava likes this
- somniumdantis posted this